• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

naviwilliams

Android Enthusiast
Feb 20, 2011
Atlanta
I've used various gadgets in my life, and I was even stuck in the Apple ecosystem for a while, too. Using the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, things just simply worked...

Over the past 6 years I've tried various Android devices here and there. I was seriously disappointed with the battery life, period. But, I have to say the Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket reminds me of the iPhone 4 & iPhone 4S, i.e. it just works! I've tried the HTC One X on multiple occasions now, and there is always one issue or another, even with general use of the device (typing, and general screen responsiveness).

The Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket for me, just works. I can type flawlessly, the screen is responsive, and in general use and handling, it just works. Yes, I know some might argue that the HTC One X has a better camera, etc. But, really for me that is not the highest priority on a smartphone.

I've used various gadgets in my life, and I was even stuck in the Apple ecosystem for a while, too. Using the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, things just simply worked...

Over the past 6 years I've tried various Android devices here and there. I was seriously disappointed with the battery life, period. But, I have to say the Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket reminds me of the iPhone 4 & iPhone 4S, i.e. it just works! I've tried the HTC One X on multiple occasions now, and there is always one issue or another, even with general use of the device (typing, and general screen responsiveness).

The Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket for me, just works. I can type flawlessly, the screen is responsive, and in general use and handling, it just works. Yes, I know some might argue that the HTC One X has a better camera, etc. But, really for me that is not the highest priority on a smartphone.

I concur. It is an excellent phone that you likely get much better with ICS. Which, I hope, will come soon....but I have being thinking that for some time!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones