• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

this is me not lurking.

..though i'm likely to continue doing so, as i've got little to add about my phone, and so much more to gain from reading through.

i'm lan (like lawn), and i've got an htc hero running 2.1 that i'd like to blow up more often than not. usually i research phones thoroughly before buying them, didn't have time due to unforeseen circumstances, and have thus far been disappointed -the phone my best friend got on my plan, same one, has had no issues, while mine has been nothing but. only thing i liked about it was the start screen for 1.5; it's just not the same without that little android waving at me.

which brings me to this forum. lurking about, for the most part, for ways to improve my hero experience. so.. hi.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones