1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

this is newsradio,i have NO proof, but i know, your choice if you want to believe

do you believe me?

1. yes

30.2%
  2. no

69.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. Feb 12th, next friday, you will all see what come to light, if you are the type to be so anal and need pics,links,videos, its not going to happen, i know but cant prove it, your choice, im genuine, so positive comments only please...:)

Advertisement
  2. mcbtrain929

mcbtrain929 Well-Known Member

i hope you're right radio. here's a few questions i have. if you can touch on any of them, i'd appreciate it.

-february 12th will be an announcement, or an actual phone release?
    -is that feb 12th date a UK date or US date?
    -which phone are you talking about exactly? and do you know what the name of this phone will be in the US?
    -you know a release/announcement date, but nothing on carriers?
    -anything else you can add?

thanks again radio!
  3. Ruben

Ruben Well-Known Member

Feb 12th is the conference which should release the release dates.
  4. mcbtrain929

mcbtrain929 Well-Known Member

.......for the US, i'm assuming, right? and i'm assuming carriers will be released too for the US? i'm hoping so!

he probably emailed you, ruben. so anything else you can add to the topic?
  5. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

news. stop just saying you know and tell EVERYTHING you know, a 2gb card and some future facebook feature is NOTHING, all the phones have a card slot so who cares, and the facebook thing will be on all the phones when it's updated via the app. give something good the wireless syncing was a start ... but you should tell us more of "what you know"
  6. Nashdroid

Nashdroid Well-Known Member

Trust me, Ruben is a good guy, if he had been given any info via a message he would have told us already.
  7. wonderbread

wonderbread Well-Known Member

I am also a hater, please include me in your list.

HTC will announce everything on the 15th and there's certainly nothing that you can do to get the Bravo into our hands any sooner. Therefore, you and all this noise you create are just irrelevant.
  8. Jbrown93

Jbrown93 Active Member

why am I a hater??????
  9. Nashdroid

Wonderbread? You're a hater too? Sweet! Finally got you over to the winning team. ;) Good to see ya buddy.
  10. Nashdroid

Trust me, coming from a guy like him "hater" is a compliment. If we're haters, then what is he?
  11. Jbrown93

Jbrown93 Active Member

I ask a simple question and now im just a hater . Kinda like what goes on in today. You want the truth but you get ridiculed.
  12. Covert_Death

lmao SWEEEET okay so news, if all the "haters" leave won't that just leave people who vote yes... that is a prety crappy pole :/

it's nice to meet you fellow haters!
  13. I think Mcbtrain is on the right track...

Newsradio, what is everything you know about the Bravo? I see bits of information here and there spread throughout multiple (closed) threads, but I would like to see it all in one post so you can prove yourself. THen we can re-label this thread "Newsradio Redemption!"

...that is if everything you say is correct. I am skeptical that the date you choose to release your "information" keeps changing and is now 3 days from MWC when more info is bound to leak. Prove me wrong...Please! ;)
  14. vapordub

vapordub Well-Known Member

I hope you're right News. I really do. Otherwise I'm gonna sick some of my UK friends on you. ;)

[​IMG]
  15. Covert_Death

lmao vapor those car fenatics prob have never heard of android unfortunately, LOVE the show though hard as hell watching here in the states though
  16. Sensei Passion

Sensei Passion Well-Known Member

News, You appeal to my skepticism. For one thing I speculate why you continue to refer to your new info as "Info for the Passion/Bravo" I feel this is a just concern, because The Passion, and the Bravo have been confirmed PUBLICLY (Which means investments have been made, marketable ideas are already circulating.) Passion is ONLY going to be the N1 in the U.S. The Bravo is a totally separate entity. Don't perceive that I hate you/ hate on you. I already stated that it's speculation that you invite to yourself. Like others have said earlier, you have poor grammar, and poor use of the English Language. Nothing you said is quantifiable. It's sad that you're talking on a sophisticated forum like this, and you don't even have the ability to upload your source to publicly substantiate it, therefore your statements are wasteful to an overwhelming audience.
  17. foush

foush Active Member

I'm a hater? I have just been hoping that you had some real info. This is too much fun!!!
  18. vzw+google+htc=:)

vzw+google+htc=:) Well-Known Member

The HD2 talks about the microsd card as this..... Expansion slot: microSD™ memory card (SD 2.0 compatible). I think he saw the 2.0 and thought it was 2gb.

Also, the HD2 has this listed....
    Social Networking

• Facebook™ integration
    • Sharing photos on Facebook and Twitter
    • Sharing videos on YouTube™
    • HTC Peep™ for twittering ---------maybe they have something that is TM for Facebook like the HTC Peep for twittering.
  19. Covert_Death

it's okay foush we accept you ... welcome
  20. tdub88

tdub88 Well-Known Member

Do we believe you about what? Did I miss something? You haven't given ANY information.

Anyone here could say a bunch of info is coming out at/around MWC. Tell us something that you think you know then ask if we believe you?

Geesh, is it that hard?
  21. foush

foush Active Member

Thanks....that means a lot from someone with the name Covert_Death.....

Hate on!
  22. +1 LOL

I, in no way believe anything News has said (or has not said more accurately)...there is just a small glimmer of me that wants to believe that he or anyone will come through with some more info we don't know already...but that small glimmer dies more and more each time the promise is unfulfilled.

I'm at the edge of a cliff and am even beginning to consider the Pre Plus...someone answer my cry for help!
  23. Montana Man

Montana Man Well-Known Member

Amen to THAT!

Although brand new to the mix, it sure seems like NewsRadio loves to shout from the rooftop about - well - nothing, really. He never has anything to back up what he's ranting about; it just seems to me like some desperate attempt to get attention. I mean - maybe the Bravo/Passion/Dragon phone WILL be announced on February 12th - and maybe it won't. But why muddy the waters in the meantime with useless conjecture? Leave that to Mulder and Scully! :)
  24. foush

foush Active Member

Get the Eris before the Palm!! I have a co worker with the Palm and I saw it in action....not impressive. Check out the Eris videos on YouTube. There is a series where the guy shows different uses of the Eris....I think some 5 or 6 videos. It rocks! I want THAT with a faster processor.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.