• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

This is the final day of waiting for most. What are you doing?

Loiselle

Jan 20, 2011
Detroit, MI, USA
twitter.com
How are you preparing yourself for the launch of the most anticipated phone to launch on AT&T since the iPhone? (Cause, let's be honest here... this is one helluva phone!!!)

Me, personally? I'm making ringtones. I'm making sure all my contacts are in order in my Gmail account. I'm making sure all my music has the proper album art. And I'm making sure I get whatever needs to be backed up off of my iPhone done.

25 hours and 48 minutes away... how will you make time go by?!?!

Reactions: mattbe213
I'm coming to terms with the fact that I probably won't be getting the phone TOMORROW-more like Monday or Tuesday. Not too big a deal. Paypal is holding my finds since I'm a New Seller and they won't clear and sweep into my checking account probably until Monday. I'm holding out hope that it clears the weekend though, at least through paypal.

Now, to answer your question. I'm a heavy google user anyway so all my contacts, calendar appointments, email, etc. is already in perfect order. Just need to sign in when I get it and off I go!

Upvote 0
I'll probably just backup my contacts (using Lookout). I'll manually download all my apps when I get the phone, because all of them won't be needed. Other than that, my day will be busy so tomorrow should come quick. My local AT&T doesn't open until 12pm tomorrow. What time will everyone else be able to get their hands on one?

Upvote 0
I'll probably just backup my contacts (using Lookout). I'll manually download all my apps when I get the phone, because all of them won't be needed. Other than that, my day will be busy so tomorrow should come quick. My local AT&T doesn't open until 12pm tomorrow. What time will everyone else be able to get their hands on one?

12pm here too!

Upvote 0
I have to go to work and play with the inspire :-\

I am going to go to my local walmart though and see if they will sell one early as well.

by the way,

even though people dont really know about the phone itself,
after talking to customers about the phone, we have 12 people (10 of them who wanted iphones in the first place) asked us to put one on hold for them so they can get them on sunday

Upvote 0
Washed my truck today and then decided to stop by the RS where I had placed my pre-order, the manager said they had not received the phones yet they were due in today via Fed - X, I said OK and proceeded across the street to an AT&T Corporate store and was greeted by 3 AT&T workers where I asked if they had a Inspire 4G demo unit or an actual unit that I could look at - They said no and that I would have to come back on Monday the 14th, I responded that I was not looking for the atrix, but the Inspire available on 2/13, again I was told to come back on Monday the 14th when the phone releases....... Sure hope RS has my pre-order tomorrow :(

Upvote 0
Washed my truck topday and decided to go by the RS where I had placed my pre-order, the manager said they had not received the phones yet they were due in today via Fed - X, I said OK and proceeded across the street to an AT&T Corporate store and was greeted by 3 AT&T workers where I asked if they had an Inspire 4G demo unit or actual unit for me to look at - They said no and that I would have to come back on Monday the 14th, I responded not looking for the atrix, I am looking for the Inspire, again I was told to come back on Monday the 14th when the phone releases....... Sure hope RS has my pre-order tomorrow

I would call around to other Radio Shack's in your area some got more stock than others.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones