This is the final day of waiting for most. What are you doing?

1. Loiselle

Loiselle Well-Known Member

How are you preparing yourself for the launch of the most anticipated phone to launch on AT&T since the iPhone? (Cause, let's be honest here... this is one helluva phone!!!)

Me, personally? I'm making ringtones. I'm making sure all my contacts are in order in my Gmail account. I'm making sure all my music has the proper album art. And I'm making sure I get whatever needs to be backed up off of my iPhone done.

25 hours and 48 minutes away... how will you make time go by?!?!

Advertisement
    :
    mattbe213 likes this.
  2. g_patrick15

g_patrick15 Well-Known Member

I'm coming to terms with the fact that I probably won't be getting the phone TOMORROW-more like Monday or Tuesday. Not too big a deal. Paypal is holding my finds since I'm a New Seller and they won't clear and sweep into my checking account probably until Monday. I'm holding out hope that it clears the weekend though, at least through paypal.

Now, to answer your question. I'm a heavy google user anyway so all my contacts, calendar appointments, email, etc. is already in perfect order. Just need to sign in when I get it and off I go!
  3. im on this forum for a few more then I go to work and will probabaly be there till 11pm so my day will be consumed and my mind occupied! Thank Jesus!!
  4. sgt50

sgt50 Active Member

Shipping my BB to the lucky buyer, then waiting till I can get my hands on the Inspire.
  5. Edge1978

Edge1978 Well-Known Member

Debating on whether or not I should take a ride to Walmart to see if they will sell the Inspire early, like Costco LOL
  6. chief113

chief113 Well-Known Member

What'd you end up getting for it?
  7. lsutigers03

lsutigers03 Well-Known Member

Do you know how to sync iPhone contacts with Google?

ETA: Nevermind I found it.
  8. sgt50

sgt50 Active Member

9. g_patrick15

g_patrick15 Well-Known Member

PC or Mac?
    On my mac I have my address book synced with google. My Mac, in turn, syncs them to my iPhone.

On either pc or mac, the systems address book should be able to sync the contacts from iTunes to intself and then into google without much issue.
  10. mbranscum

mbranscum Well-Known Member

I'm going to wash my truck, eat lunch. Later I'm going down to south Arkansas to eat catfish in a barn. By the time I get home, it will be time to go to bed.
  11. pinbak

pinbak Well-Known Member

I am doing nothing just piddle around until tonight, maybe watch a movie or two and do some laundry, until I goto sleep tonight for the wake up shower and gogogogogo!!!

However, my weekend will fly by, why......because I don't want to go back to work Monday!! LOL!!!
  12. Simba501

Simba501 Well-Known Member

I'll probably just backup my contacts (using Lookout). I'll manually download all my apps when I get the phone, because all of them won't be needed. Other than that, my day will be busy so tomorrow should come quick. My local AT&T doesn't open until 12pm tomorrow. What time will everyone else be able to get their hands on one?
  13. pinbak

pinbak Well-Known Member

12pm here too!
  14. gtalum

gtalum Well-Known Member

The local AT&T corporate stores open at 11 here.
  15. antioch216

antioch216 Well-Known Member

I'll be...having to wait until Wednesday >_>
  16. MarcMaiden

MarcMaiden Well-Known Member

I have to go to work and play with the inspire :-\

I am going to go to my local walmart though and see if they will sell one early as well.

by the way,

even though people dont really know about the phone itself,
    after talking to customers about the phone, we have 12 people (10 of them who wanted iphones in the first place) asked us to put one on hold for them so they can get them on sunday
  17. Loiselle

11am here in Detroit... it'll be very very cold... but warm in the store.

24 hours, 9 minutes.
  18. Chapp1e

Chapp1e Well-Known Member

currently at work. once i leave here, ill be off to the golf show to occupy my mind for a couple of hours, and then tonight ill watch some hockey, drink some beers and pass out, knowig that tomorrow i can once again retire this tilt for something better. :D
  19. MarcMaiden

MarcMaiden Well-Known Member

Everyone needs to take a picture when they get their inspire!!

and post it back here lol
    mattbe213 likes this.
  20. Chapp1e

Chapp1e Well-Known Member

i just hope the shack im going to has it in black lol.
  21. coreymcl

coreymcl Well-Known Member

I'll spend part of the day with my wife making decorating selections for the house we just started, not that I really have a say in anything that gets picked. Later dinner with the family.
  22. Loiselle

Definitely!
  23. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

I'm at sam's club right now waiting to pick mines up. The sku number isn't coming up in the system so I'm waiting on a manager to do an override.
  24. rmreid

rmreid Well-Known Member

Washed my truck today and then decided to stop by the RS where I had placed my pre-order, the manager said they had not received the phones yet they were due in today via Fed - X, I said OK and proceeded across the street to an AT&T Corporate store and was greeted by 3 AT&T workers where I asked if they had a Inspire 4G demo unit or an actual unit that I could look at - They said no and that I would have to come back on Monday the 14th, I responded that I was not looking for the atrix, but the Inspire available on 2/13, again I was told to come back on Monday the 14th when the phone releases....... Sure hope RS has my pre-order tomorrow :(
  25. coreymcl

coreymcl Well-Known Member

I would call around to other Radio Shack's in your area some got more stock than others.