This is the final day of waiting for most. What are you doing?

1. Faramir82

Faramir82 Active Member

Watching the Hockey Day in Canada stuff on NHL Network, while I make wallpapers and ringtones.

Oh then I may be going to the Norfolk Admirals game tonight if I'm feeling better, have a bad cold.
  2. pinbak

pinbak Well-Known Member

Lol the hunt for the early release stores hahahaha....wish I could find one =/
  3. mattbe213

mattbe213 Well-Known Member

For anyone who is getting their Inspire phones today, can you tell me how you found out about the early sales???

Matt
  4. rmreid

rmreid Well-Known Member

I just got back from Costco and Sam's, and they both told me to come back tomorrow :(
  5. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

Just picked it up from Sam's Club but they weren't supposed to be selling it yet. The store rep wasn't aware and he had already completed my upgrade but when he tried to scan the phone it would'nt come up in the system. The manager was cool, he just told me that they would ring it up tomorrow if I paid cash. It was $99.87 + tax so it came out to be $116

Haven't really done nothing yet because have to go to my son's basketball game.

Pictures taken with my shitty Mytouch 3G

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. coreymcl

coreymcl Well-Known Member

So jealous I can't wait until tomorrow.
  7. kb58

kb58 Well-Known Member

Geez, killer tax there?!
  8. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

Yea I believe you have to pay tax for the full price.
  9. sgt50

sgt50 Active Member

I am jealous dang it!
  10. chief113

chief113 Well-Known Member

How about Home Depot? Do you think that you'll have enough TIME???!
  11. abbykitty

abbykitty Member

I am trying to research phone insurance. Not sure if I should get it or what insurance to go through. I bought it at Radio Shack, don't think their service plan covers anything like damage! ATT or are there private companies? Can you get BB insurance if you didn't buy there?
    Any suggestions? What do you have, if any?
  12. coreymcl

I wish it was Home Depot we were going too. The thought of picking tile color and inlay pattern just doesn't appeal to me.
  13. I knew this would happen! Wait till people touch and play with this phone!!!
  14. mattbe213

mattbe213 Well-Known Member

Wow, now I know I need to be there early. Though I'm not sure many people know of this phone in our city yet.

Matt
  15. the few minutes I played with it EVERYONE even the iphone guys wanted to play with it!
  16. kimtyson

kimtyson Well-Known Member

I am left to troll the forums. Reading stories of the lucky few who got theirs early. :( I haven't recieved my email from RS so I hope it is there tomorrow. Or I might cry.
  17. coreymcl

I'm right there with you hitting refresh every few minutes.
  18. Allenfx

Allenfx Well-Known Member

I dropped 265 on a new protein skimmer and 10lbs of live rock + some other maintenance items for my fledgling nano salt water reef. I'll be cleaning tank and installing equipment tonight.

At the moment I'm at monkey joes w my two sons, I'll be droppin by AT&T on way home to see if I can twist their arm.
  19. coreymcl

Very cool post some pics!
  20. Allenfx

Allenfx Well-Known Member

Of the tank, the boys at monkey joes or the phone? Lol
  21. coreymcl

Yeah I'll like to see the tank as well :)
  22. kimtyson

kimtyson Well-Known Member

I want to see the twisting arms.
  23. chief113

chief113 Well-Known Member

I'm watching Grown Ups. It's just ok.
  24. Blanco720

Blanco720 Well-Known Member

watching that brooklyn decker movie promo on loop lol
  25. Loiselle

Loiselle Well-Known Member

14 hours, 13 minutes.