1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

This is what's wrong with America

1. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

This lady rips a ball from a kid with no remorse and then has the audacity to hi-five her friend like she accomplished something. Can we say classless.

Advertisement
    :
    chrlswltrs likes this.
  2. Jceinc

Jceinc Well-Known Member

Political correctness is what's wrong
    chrlswltrs likes this.
  3. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

I'm watching the Dbacks vs Giants game and they're showing/discussing how a ball was thrown towards the stands, and ended up on top of the dug out (the cover part where its a flat board).. it was in the area of this lady, so she reaches over to grab it as its rolling towards the right, away from her (shes in the front row), and out of no where this dude from a row behind to the right (side the ball was rolling towards) dives out of his seat over the row infront of him, with both hands and rips it away from the woman.
  4. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

To no one in particular:

Baseball fans... :rolleyes::p:D
  5. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

wow disgusting. thank god it made it all the way to comedy central - she'll never live this one down!

btw her name is Petra m Lomas. Someone figured it out and now everyone is harassing her on facebook.
  6. Jceinc

Jceinc Well-Known Member

Bump for harassment!!!
  7. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

She should be ashamed of herself. Tsk tsk tsk.

If I were that kid, I'd have gave her a purple nurple and jacked the ball back.
  8. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

At least there was a happy ending. According to Reddit the play-by-play and color guy saw what happened, and were able to pull some strings and get the girl an autographed ball.
    YankeeDudeL likes this.
  9. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Lv 60 Bounty Hunter Moderator

^ yea heard about that... Still wanna go find that lady
  10. myandroid101

myandroid101 Active Member

ms petra you've been stomped
  11. unnamedny

unnamedny Well-Known Member

she should not be ashamed of herself, its a capitalism country based on Darwinism. Picture this, ball is consumer, girl is a small retailer, women is an Amazon.com. You see where I'm going?