• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

This just in "No Flash for Droid1"

ripster

Lurker
Sep 6, 2010
Adobe just came out and said that flash will not be working for phones running less than 800Mhz. They specifically mentioned the Droid1

I have tried flash 10.1 and all I got was choppy single frame by frame un-synchronized garbage and my browser freezes causing me to re-boot my phone by power down.

If this is how Verizon, Google, Motorola and not to mention Adobe support one of the largest group of users what will they do next

Jripster

Ps no fanbouis need respond telling everyone how great flash is on the Droid1

droid-life.com

Adobe just came out and said that flash will not be working for phones running less than 800Mhz.

I have tried flash 10.1 and all I got was choppy single frame by frame un-synchronized garbage and my browser freezes causing me to re-boot my phone by power down.

If this is how Verizon, Google, Motorola and not to mention Adobe support one of the largest group of users what will they do next

Jripster

Ps no fanbouis need respond telling everyone how great flash is on the Droid1

link?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones