This looks really promising - Wikitude Drive

1. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    chillas likes this.
  2. chillas

chillas Member

Thanks for the link. I managed to snag it, too. Looking forward to the drive home. :D
  3. hexto

hexto Guest

Anyone have the apk for this? Its not in the Incredible's Market. Think the Beta is done but really want to try it
  4. Jeep297

Jeep297 Well-Known Member

I was able to get it but it and use it for most of the day but it stopped working a few hours ago and keeps telling me it needs to be "updated". Is anyone else having this issue? I have the Incredible if that matters.
  5. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm having the same issue. I got mine this morning, but I didn't have a chance to use it until this evening. Tried to use it and I get the same update issue, but there is no update. The app is no longer on the market so I guess they got their 2000, pulled the app, and messed something up so we couldn't update.
  6. snapcase

snapcase Well-Known Member

Damn I wish I'd seen this earlier. Looks like a cool app.
  7. Crash27

Crash27 Well-Known Member

We need someone to post it so we can all get a chance to try it out. Come on android world, post the Wikitude Drive apk here so we can try it out to...
  8. bluenova

bluenova OK Computer VIP Member

I don't think the apk will help as it was designed to stop working after a short time.

9. blackvyper

blackvyper Well-Known Member

Works for me but then again I am in Germany :) Won't replace my CoPilot or iGo with it though.. a nice supplement though.
  10. nxt

nxt New Member

How did you manage to get it going in Europe, I was hoping to grab it yesterday, but it was a no-go from the market.

I am currently using Motonavs iGo version, and Google Navigation with Maps BRUT. How is it compared to these services?
  11. jev

jev Well-Known Member

How does this compare to AugSatNav? I tried that some time ago and whilst it sure has potential it wasn't ready for the masses yet.
  12. scrubs

scrubs Well-Known Member

I'd say this app isn't quite ready for primetime, either, but that's why it's a beta. Kinda glitchy. Doesn't reroute very well/fast. Crashed a couple of times on me. Still, a great idea.