• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

This may have no relation to this "android lounge" but you have a boss on this forum

chaylz

May 22, 2011
Crump. Is the man, hopped on IRC with me sat their for about two and a half hours troubleshooting how to get my evo shift 4g from 2.3.3 all the way to 2.2 and rooted. Their was a serious amount of steps and the guy barely knew me, i saw that he had responded on someones thread about having trouble rooting their evo shift and he had posted " if you need any help just pm me". Well i did and i couldnt have asked for more
+ rep, thank you sir :cool:

Crump. Is the man, hopped on IRC with me sat their for about two and a half hours troubleshooting how to get my evo shift 4g from 2.3.3 all the way to 2.2 and rooted. Their was a serious amount of steps and the guy barely knew me, i saw that he had responded on someones thread about having trouble rooting their evo shift and he had posted " if you need any help just pm me". Well i did and i couldnt have asked for more
+ rep, thank you sir :cool:

I appreciate the thread chaylz. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones