• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

This month has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. This only happens every 823 years

Well it may well have 5 Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays but, per my employer, I only get two paychecks this month... :(
You know whats funny about that.. This girl I know loves months with 5 fridays cause she gets paid weekly. She actually thinks she gets paid more over time then what she usually would... I had about a 10 min conversation with her once about it and she still did not get it.. :(

Upvote 0
You know whats funny about that.. This girl I know loves months with 5 fridays cause she gets paid weekly. She actually thinks she gets paid more over time then what she usually would... I had about a 10 min conversation with her once about it and she still did not get it.. :(

Technically you're right but if you're budgeted for a certain number of paychecks every month and get an extra one it still feels like a nice bonus.

For example, I get paid biweekly. There are a couple months a year I get 3 checks instead of two. The months prior and after I'll still get my regular 2 checks so the third check that month still allows for extra money in the budget.

Upvote 0
Technically you're right but if you're budgeted for a certain number of paychecks every month and get an extra one it still feels like a nice bonus.

For example, I get paid biweekly. There are a couple months a year I get 3 checks instead of two. The months prior and after I'll still get my regular 2 checks so the third check that month still allows for extra money in the budget.
Ya but it catches up to you down the road. Esp if your a person that lives paycheck to paycheck

The thing that gets me about her is that the way she argued with me, it seemed like she thought the year magically grew by a week.. lol

Upvote 0
Ya but it catches up to you down the road. Esp if your a person that lives paycheck to paycheck

The thing that gets me about her is that the way she argued with me, it seemed like she thought the year magically grew by a week.. lol

Quite true but it makes for a very nice fantasy of getting more money in the short term! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones