This phone can't get released quick enough. :)General

Last Updated:

1. KupKrazy

KupKrazy Well-Known Member

I wonder if this will launch as the flagship LTE device for ATT? This phone sounds like a dream but I understand that to run all that hardware, you will need to strap a battery pack to your belt. Just kidding. :D This seems very much to be the phone that I've been waiting for ATT to release. I have the Inspire and do like it, but I'm definitely on line for the Holiday!

kyeo138 and iron mongoose like this.
  2. mayerr2

mayerr2 Well-Known Member

I hear ya!! I currently have the Motorola Atrix and love it, but i've been dying for a decent HTC phone. I have always felt that their phones are built better (forgetting about the battery) and I love the Sense UI. There is nothing at all wrong with the Atrix, but if this really does come out...and soon, it will be mine. :)
  3. projekt1

projekt1 Active Member

4. KupKrazy

KupKrazy Well-Known Member

That's exactly how I feel with the Inspire. I love the phone and but nothing will come between me and the Holiday when it comes out. :) Assuming that it still comes out as rumored. ;)

I have had the Desire and the Inspire and I love how the phones feel in the hand - so very sturdy, especially the Inspire with the aluminum body.
  5. cheng6991

cheng6991 Member

I almost got a Infuse but decide to wait for Holiday come out so that I can compare which to get. I would think that Holiday would be better except that screen.
  6. Attain????????

Attain???????? Well-Known Member

Any idea when this is getting released?
  7. cheng6991

cheng6991 Member

Waiting for Holiday really drive me crazy.