• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] This phone is living the life

Just wanted to show off :p

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353191876513.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353191876513.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 150
  • uploadfromtaptalk1353191902230.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353191902230.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 157
Reactions: HiiiPowers
Upvote 0
I hav beautiful widgets with a downloaded skin(the weather app) then i have miui locker(search for it on Google you only need the locker not the launcher) with a custom lockscreen downloaded then in the locker setting i changed the wallpaper to none and that made it transparent :-D

Upvote 0
Hey Jet, I was wondering...how do you have wifi activated in airplane mode? For the life of me I can't get that to happen. I'd like to turn my 3g off when im at home because my service sucks. So I can use my house phone to make phone calls but just keep my phone connected to my network

I was wondering if this could be done as well.... Right now I can turn off the 3G data, but not the phone signal, while keeping the WiFi on. This would be great. I was searching for apps in the Play Store, but none seemed to have this function.

Upvote 0
Hey Jet, I was wondering...how do you have wifi activated in airplane mode? For the life of me I can't get that to happen. I'd like to turn my 3g off when im at home because my service sucks. So I can use my house phone to make phone calls but just keep my phone connected to my network

Try an app called airplane mode modifier. It's a favorite of mine :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones