This Phone...General

1. RoccoSocco

RoccoSocco Active Member

I accidentally on purpose smashed my Samsung Admire tonight and need to pick up a new phone tomorrow. Is this phone worth $150? I know it is $80 after rebates, but I am lazy and don't trust myself to follow through wiht mail-in rebates.

Thanks!

Advertisement
    :
  2. twogbsd

twogbsd Well-Known Member

I would personally suggest the LGMotion because I have it. IMO, both phones are awesome. But if you want a better screen, get the Spirit ;)
  3. Johnny Crapple

Johnny Crapple Well-Known Member

I had the motion, dropped it, got this avid on insurance and it's been great. I like both, get whatever phone you want.
  4. OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy Well-Known Member

I resisted temptation 3 times now to respond to this but I guess I just have too... :eek:

First the easy part, the rebate. Try what I'm going to do. You don't get to use the phone til the rebate form is in the mail. That's one way to ensure it gets done quickly.

Now, the Other Part... <sigh>

I realize it's your phone and you can do whatever you want with it but WHY would you "accidentally on purpose" destroy a phone if it was in working order? There are several charities that will take older phones and recycle them.

Better yet, sometimes even Ebay works in mysterious ways. I just sold my 2 Droid Xs. They were bought by a lady in Colorado who is a single Mom with not a lot of disposable income and her 2 kids phones were stolen out of her car. She got two decent replacement phones for Cheap and I got a good chunk of $ to go towards my new Spirit.

If nothing else you could have kept it for a back-up in case you accidentally on purpose destroyed your New phone. :rolleyes:

Bruce in Ocala, FL
  5. RoccoSocco

RoccoSocco Active Member

Thanks for the replys. I wound up grabbing one earlier today and am really happy with it so far.

@OcalaFLGuy, I accidentally dropped it and broke the screen, and then purposely smashed it out of frustration. ;)

I would have preferred to keep the admire as I had no issues with it but fixing it would have cost more than I paid for it.