This should probaly have been earlier...

Last Updated:

1. xzillerationer

xzillerationer Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah, this should probably come earlier, but... since I'm over 50 posts I think now works. My name is Tim Murphy(I say this because, come on, just how many tim murphys are there in this world?) I live in New England, I'm a self proclaimed Google Fanboy, and a all out hater of Apple(hateas' gonna hate). I have a HTC Droid Eris running a rooted 2.1 Evil Eris 3 with LauncherPro and the vanilla Android lockscreen(heh heh). I'm a nerd, in all senses of it. I can't run, I can't lift, and I spend all day on the computer. I love WoW and Crysis, and my Droid Eris. And that's all I can think of. I forgot to mention that I'm an atheist, a loud, blasphemous atheist. Don't get the wrong idea of me, I'm not here to say "you can't worship a deity". I honestly don't care what you worship! As long as it doesn't interrupt my day, or do something harmful, I don't care! I'll say your wrong, but under the First Amendment your free to worship as you please.

Advertisement
  2. Vulcan

Vulcan Well-Known Member

ROFL i know a tim murphy ROFLMAO we got drunk at an anonymous protest (agenst stupid crazy people...scientologists Scientology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia will smith and tom hanks are scientologists and to the mods ... You know they are crazy just red the article you have to wear a mask to a protest/making fun of because they will take pictures of you and blackmail/sue/edit your picture and post it on 4chan Rofl. and same here dude i can only think of Wow my htc evo my birds and friends. and weight lifting isnt that bad just buy some 5pnd wieghts and lift them while waiting for a random dungeon/pvp to que etc

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Hi! Welcome to the Android Forums! (I'm an ordained minister, btw!).

I love atheists, but this is not the place to spout off our beliefs or lack thereof! ;)

Heartly welcome to you!

Steven

4. xzillerationer

I wasn't spouting them. I was informing people so that they can understand my viewpoint when it comes to things like that.

5. Steven58

And I wasn't criticizing! ;) We don't get into that around here. That would be off limits. The moderating is comprehensive. There are a LOT of phone guides and very little goes unnoticed. It keeps things on topic and friendly.

Having said that: I want to warmly welcome you. I look forward to your posts!

:D:D:D:D

6. xzillerationer

Thanks... I guess.

7. Steven58