• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help This sucks, any tips?

jddroid

Apr 9, 2010
So listen to my bad luck, hopefully some of you can help me out. I broke my incredible's glass a week ago, and finally brought it to this store that fixes screens in the mall i work at. I leave for a little, come back, and its stolen. I track it down to a neighborhood not to far from there with latitude and have the cops go to the house but of course they didnt find it.

After all that, the place offered to give me a phone, so I will get a phone either way, But whats the best way to clear the data if you dont have a program to wipe it. I no get the Imei banned and to change my passwords, but is there a way to get my google account off of there. I hate it i put so much work into getting all the roms I want and all the apps, hopefully i can remember them all. and they were all stored on the SD card =(

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones