This sucks hope its not trueGeneral

Last Updated:

1. thrashmaster

thrashmaster New Member This Topic's Starter

I just spoke to a tmbole rep. and she said that all phones won't be shipped until after oct 22 even if you ordered it on sep 23 like me

Advertisement
  2. sleebus.jones

sleebus.jones Well-Known Member

The reps are not always the best informed folks. I bet you call back and get a different answer.

3. gtd3

gtd3 Well-Known Member

OK. Did the rep give you a reason?

4. dballz

dballz Well-Known Member

Yeah I was told by one rep that I would have it at my door on the 22nd. Another rep told me I would have it in the first week of november. And I had another rep told me I would get it on the monday after the 22nd.

5. sleebus.jones

sleebus.jones Well-Known Member

I'm not surprised. If there's one thing where TMUS falls down, it's in getting their CC reps to all spout the same story. I've seen numerous examples of them telling the caller virtually anything to get them off the phone. More than likely, this is because call centers run on agent stats, and one of the most important ones is how many calls they handle per shift. Low numbers get you put on probation, and eventually fired. I know, because my wife used to compile those stats (different company tho).

6. djwaz

djwaz New Member

7. Haze23

Haze23 Member

If you placed you order before Oct 3 you will get it by the 22nd. After then it could take up to Nov 10th. This was because they sold out of thier pre-order estimate and now have 1.5 Mill pre-sales. Stores are going to be the same way.... If they run out of phones it is going to take a couple weeks to get restocked due to the demand. Get there early!!!