This thing is INCREDIBLE!General

Last Updated:

1. renesis22

renesis22 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just got my Incredible and... It blows my LG Dare out of the water, into the stratosphere, through the sun, past pluto and into the next galaxy. So, THIS is what I've been missing out on! Haha.

It was a hard sales process, but finally got it. If you live in AZ, I HIGHLY recommend Best Buy at Chandler Fashion. Verizon and the Best Buy @ Tempe Marketplace is pretty bad (they somehow couldn't understand what I was saying to them and that led them to be "un-budge-able").

Got the Black Tie insurance too~

One question remains... I was kind of hurrying through the G-mail process and made a dumb e-mail address. Can I change it??

Thanks ahead of time!

Advertisement
  2. blake247

blake247 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's a great phone!

3. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

You could make another one :D back up all contacts and then delete your silly named one

Congrats on your phone! enjoy it

4. jasonb1985

jasonb1985 Well-Known Member

The Incredible is truly incredible.

5. thatkidmatt

thatkidmatt Active Member

You do this phone a great disservice, no matter your level of praise, to compare it to LG's line of crapware dumbphones.

6. renesis22

renesis22 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

extremely true lol. Typing this from the incredible! and so far no battery problems :p

7. JoePT

JoePT Well-Known Member

I have actually had very good experiences with LG phones, actually coming from a Dare prior to the Incredible. The battery life was outstanding on them compared to others I've had (Motorola, namely...will probably never buy another phone of theirs). Compared to the Inc, the Dare blows it away...but I realize the Dare isn't running apps and all that...

8. jasonb1985

jasonb1985 Well-Known Member

Yes, the Incredible = incredible

9. JRunSW20

JRunSW20 Well-Known Member

You cannot change the primary G-mail address on the phone unfortunately. You can always create a secondary G-mail as others have said. But if you want to completely remove the original one you put, you have to do a master reset and wipe out the phone completely, re-activate, and sign into the G-mail account you want. Before you do the wipe, sync up to Backup Assistant so your contacts get backed up.

10. TheGoatLantern

TheGoatLantern Well-Known Member

The best buy at Chandler fashion doesn't (or didn't) have any accessories for my phone when I went in last week and the bastards still haven't called me about my ghost armor! Anyway conhrats on the phone and welcome to the incredible android family!!!