• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] this version of CWM manager should be.....

SGS3er

Lurker
Oct 5, 2012
I have a problem. When I open up CWM on my rooted (I think its rooted, I can run apps that require root) phone, this error appears
2d7g41f.png

How to fix please?
Running ICS 4.0.4
Rooted with Odin and used this tar file: CF-Root-SGS3-v6.1

I have a problem. When I open up CWM on my rooted (I think its rooted, I can run apps that require root) phone, this error appears
2d7g41f.png

How to fix please?
Running ICS 4.0.4
Rooted with Odin and used this tar file: CF-Root-SGS3-v6.1

did you flash a custom recovery when you rooted the device? if not here's a link: ---> Team Epic: CWM Recovery on all SGS3 LTE Variants

Upvote 0
did you flash a custom recovery when you rooted the device? if not here's a link: ---> Team Epic: CWM Recovery on all SGS3 LTE Variants

DON'T flash that recovery above, its for LTE variants. As your in the international S3 forum I'm guessing you don't have a LTE S3!

Have you flashed a JB ROM? If Yes, then CWM MANAGER app is not 100% compatible, hence the message. The actual recovery is 100% compatible though! Yo just need to boot into recovery to do you stuff ;)

Reactions: SUroot
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones