those who think standby numbers are in airplane mode

Last Updated:

1. 84guy

84guy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

first off. im not making you read this. if you are going to start a war pls leave before you read this

did a test on my hero. ive seen alot of posts in some threads with people thinking official standby numbers are done in airplane mode. i have some proof that says otherwise. sry about the blur took them with my evo in bad light

8 days from 100% to 85%

this is just a post about official standby numbers are not done in airplane mode, otherwise they would show way higher numbers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. jrog28

jrog28 Well-Known Member

Thats pretty cool. What were you doing that you didnt use your phone for over a week?

3. heavychevy

heavychevy Well-Known Member

And how is this related to the EVO exactly

4. Agent Jones

Agent Jones Well-Known Member

i think he had an old hero so he used the hero to do the test cause hes using the evo now and cant be without it for 8 days. just my guess...i mean you can see the reflection of the evo in the pics...

5. 84guy

84guy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

what Agent Jones said

this post was just to point out that official standby numbers are not done in airplane mode like most seem to think

i could switch to the hero to test the evo but i love my evo too much to go back lol

i should of also added in the original post that i have an evo and just did the test on my old hero, sorry about that