Those with wobbling screens..

Last Updated:

1. shook187

shook187 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Those who screen wobble, how are you guys dealing with? I hate nit picking my 3rd epic has that wobble that I read about and I'm not sure if I should deal with it. Its not that bad and I don't see wobbling but I could feel it. Will a case take care of the wobble? I was going to get one on anyways so if it takes care of the wobble ill be ok.

Advertisement
  2. NYCDJ

NYCDJ Member

I was going to exchange my phone because of the wobble but I didn't want to risk getting another unit with a more serious issue. Since this was my only complaint, I threw on the cover that I had from Sprint and the wobble is gone.

3. shook187

shook187 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I took mine back. Now I'm my 4th epic. I never understood how anyone could be on their 4th and 5th epic but I'm starting to understand. I have my fingers crossed and I hope I found my final epic.

4. ACEinthehole

ACEinthehole Well-Known Member

I kept taking mine back and then tested it right out of the box. The case will help though, but I prefer to rock it naked.

5. Inferno4213

Inferno4213 Well-Known Member

Mine wobbles but I don't really want to replace it, or at least not yet. Maybe once they have everything sorted out I'll take it back since I have insurance.

6. Android XTC

Android XTC Banned

They all wobble sooner or later.

7. GrooveRite

GrooveRite Well-Known Member

Agreed!! I have been babying mine since day one and it has a slight wobble when open. I can feel it getting worse each time I slide it open.

8. pablo.station

pablo.station Well-Known Member

At some point I might crack this bastard phone open to see why the hell it has this issue. Not yet though!

Its so weird because I have an almost three year old Samsung slider and the mechanism is just as sturdy as it was when I bought it. I just dont understand...

9. epicIllini

epicIllini Member