Thought there was something big happening today?

1. Jbrown93

Jbrown93 Active Member

Hi there I thought we were supposed to get some new pictures of the bravo/incredible. Can anyone tell me whats happening?

Advertisement
    :
  2. mcbtrain929

mcbtrain929 Well-Known Member

nobody ever said they were getting pictures of the bravo or incredible today.

/endthread.
  3. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

news said he'd have pics yesterday.......
  4. Jbrown93

Jbrown93 Active Member

So you can decide when my thread closes? Not to be rude just curious.
  5. Nashdroid

Nashdroid Well-Known Member

No, he can't. He was being rude and talking down to you.
  6. GeorgeH

GeorgeH Well-Known Member

As much as I would like to run with the thread title in an inappropriate way, I'll refrain :D

I've convinced myself that both Bravo and Incredible are headed to Verizon, however I'm getting the feeling that the Bravo may be released prior to the Incredible. Can't wait till next Friday.
  7. mcbtrain929

he never promised he'd have pics. he said he was going to have some big news and try to get pics. big difference.
    yes, i was, because this is a dumb thread based on a dumb and inaccurate opening post.
  8. 2kfire

2kfire Member

So what was the big news? Oh right, nothing...

He told us what he thought was going to happen, and then asked what was going on. Which of those things make it a "dumb and inaccurate" opening post? I didn't know thinking or asking a question made something dumb...
  9. Nashdroid

No wonder you're such a jerk in these forums and you're always siding with Newsradio, you're just simply a bad person. Talking down to a fairly new member in here because he asked a simple question? That's just the worst attitude man. Pitiful.
  10. mcbtrain929

it does to me, get over it.
  11. mcbtrain929

i'm not gonna say you're wrong, but i'm not gonna say i care, either.
  12. Nashdroid

A no-care, disrespectful and spiteful attitude... Maybe you should start caring man, cause that's no way to treat people who are innocent and did nothing to deserve it. You're better than that. Anyways, you've made the point that you don't care, so let's move on.
  13. 2kfire

2kfire Member

In response to the OP's question, nothing big was supposed to happen today. However, yesterday, newsradio2261 was supposed to have some big news for us, but he didn't.

btw, welcome to the forums! ;)
  14. blinky

blinky Well-Known Member

The HTC Roadmap lists the Bravo coming out in April. April. April. It's not coming out today, tomorrow, next week, next month. Don't believe guys like Newsradio that say it's coming out this week. Don't believe guys like Nashdroid who previously claim it was coming out in January. These guys are just drama queen attention whorres. The HTC Roadmap is the truth.
  15. mcbtrain929

fixed it for you.
  16. Mykpfsu

Mykpfsu Well-Known Member

Wrong. Thanks for playing now lay down for your naptime. He specifically said he had the newest roadmap. Did the European roadmap (FYI it was from Vienna and not the UK, k thanx) have pics? Why yes it did. What did Newsradio specifically say? "You may want to hold off the bravo,new roadmap suggests 5-8 new android phones,awaiting email.ill post it as soon as I get it,but I'm sure I'm still going for the bravo". Or are you now going to say he was going to post the one roadmap in the world that is devoid of pics?

http://androidforums.com/other-phones-android-non-android/40522-htc-bravo-status-3.html (post 145)
  17. mcbtrain929

he could have just had the text of the roadmap, not the pics. and like i said, he never specifically said "i'm going to have pics of the bravo and all these phones tomorrow!" so.......

either way, why can't we just let this thread die since no useful info will come out of it. 2kfire said the same thing i did, except he sugarcoated it. any more posts to this thread is a waste of time, clicking, and typing.
  18. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Well-Known Member

Wow, things are really starting to get ugly around here. Sounds like everyone who's been biding their time for months watching people enjoy the Droid and now the Nexus are starting to get the I-shoulda-been-a-buyer's remorse. lol

Ok, now that I've stirred you'se up, chill out children. No need to jump down someone's throat b/c they want this phone to come out as badly as you, and are just anxious for any bit of info to come out.
  19. mcbtrain929

i like your usa droid avatar :)
  20. kyler13

kyler13 Well-Known Member

In actuality, I have these moments where I think I should just get a Droid or more likely an Eris. But then I remember that I have to live with this phone for the next two years so I'm avoiding buyer's remorse with those two phones and waiting on something I'm 100% confident I want, no compromises. Actually, I should have picked up the Eris when it was released since the ETF was much lower. I could have made my money back selling it on ebay. Oh well. My car charger for my razr w/ weak battery just showed up so I should be able to make it another month and a half or so.
  21. Mykpfsu

Pay $30 more and you just have to live with it for a year. I broke down and ordered a Droid, but I have a line on the family plan thats not in use thats due for an upgrade in July so at the worst I have to wait about 2 months after the N1 launches on Verizon.
  22. Mykpfsu

Nor did he specifically say "I only have part of a roadmap" or "I just have the text of a roadmap" if you want to play that game (does having the text of a map of the US do anyone any good?). When someone says "Oh hey I have a new roadmap" you expect the newer version of what you already saw.
  23. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

he did say he was going to post up the email he got as well as pics... he just deleted the posts like always. pictures were told to be coming and never did, infact no info came at all, if a 2gb memory card was the info then that is just freakin helarious, if it took him 3 weeks talking with a contact just to figure out that it comes with a 2gb stick that just makes me cry in laughter
  24. Nashdroid

Man, you and I think a LOT alike. I'm originally from Oklahoma, so maybe that has something to do with it. Boomer!
  25. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Well-Known Member

Thanks I found it on the Screens app. Just transferred it to my pc and cropped it. It's all under Android Swag.