Thoughts about the MomentSupport

Last Updated:

1. jwilly

jwilly Member This Topic's Starter

My wife is due for an upgrade and she likes the moment a lot, she texts non stop so the keyboard is a requirement in her book. I am pushing her towards android so this one pretty much fits the bill. Whats everyone's general thoughts about the phone? is it worth the Ben Franklin to upgrade to it?

From what i see battery life seems to be the main issue, is this still a factor or have updates fixed it and will 2.1 help the issue out?

Any help is welcomed and appreciated!

Advertisement
  2. Mama Luigi

Mama Luigi Well-Known Member

It's a decent phone but it has some issues. Mainly that data occasionally stops working and it's just kind of slow. I'd honestly wait and see when the Moment 2 comes out. Should be faster with a higher res screen and better keyboard.

3. zcarman

zcarman Well-Known Member

I'd go with the Moment... My wife does Facebook and texting... Loves hers...

Don't worry too much about the issues, they are a factor with every smartphone in one form or another. It looks like DE03 is much better than CL14 was so we will see if the little 'issues' go away.

4. jwilly

jwilly Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the feedback, picked it up for her at BB last night. Runs great did the update without a hitch. She loves it and actually allowed me to help her learn to use it, thats a first! So not only is it a phone its a marriage assistant tool. After playing with it I am certainly picking up the EVO though, love the android interface its so nice.