thoughts on keeping the galaxy?General

Last Updated:

1. ladyandroid

ladyandroid Member

Was wondering what your thoughts on whether to keep the tablet regardless of the results of the apple vs Samsung lawsuit?.?

Advertisement
  2. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

Hi there. Honestly I enjoy my tablets and can't see any reason to return them over lawsuits. That makes no sense to me.
  3. Romulous

Romulous Well-Known Member

I wouldn't let something like this bother you.

The tablet will continue to thrive and be supported by the ever increasing multitude of App developers out there.

It's sad that companies today are allowed to monopolise and patent just about anything including shapes and colours.
  4. ladyandroid

ladyandroid Member

Thank you both for your replies. I agree. I truly enjoy my Samsung galaxy tab2 10.1 and have decided to keep it
  5. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

Wise decision. Believe me, this lawsuit is not going to put Samsung out of business.
  6. f1usgp

f1usgp Active Member

I love it that this is one of the devices that Apple hates!
  7. SebF

SebF Member

Bear in mind Samsung sell incredible amounts of products, including a lot of things directly to Apple. They sell screens, internal components, TV's, lots of things! Whereas apple profits are almost 60% iPhone sales. If I were Apple I would be more worried than Samsung who sell immense amounts!
  8. batkinson001

batkinson001 Well-Known Member

I just bought my tab. Half the cost of an ipad3. Apple products are always overpriced.
  9. chile7236

chile7236 Member

Just picked up a nexus 7.....decisions, decisions.
  10. ukjets

ukjets Well-Known Member

I went out today to buy a nexus7, then i see the galaxy tab2 10.1 next to it, the screen looked really nice on it, now i don't know which one to buy, the galaxy tab is a bit dearer but supports 3g and has micro card expansion, which to me are definatly,a +over the nexus7.

I think if i had of got the extra money on me i would have bought the galaxy tab.
  11. chile7236

chile7236 Member

I thought I was gonna sell my Galaxy Tab 2 but decided it would be better on my longer trips so I am keeping it as well. It just doesnt get used mich around the house.