Thoughts on the extended life batterySupport

Last Updated:

1. Sneakyd

Sneakyd Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

just was wondering how it stood up.. and does it need to go through the breaking in procedure. plz leave a review thank you

Advertisement
  2. thedrizl

thedrizl Well-Known Member

though there are other threads on this topic, the quick answer is yes. even though i have a couple apps to help it, the battery does seem to be getting stronger each day.

3. Sneakyd

i searched the threads couldnt find them on the E L battery.. but thank you and sorry if i noob posted

4. Sneakyd

here is my thoughts on the battery im not getting any better life out of it.10 hours at most. i am very upset about this i shouldnt have to train my battery dont buy

5. dots

dots Well-Known Member

What exactly are you expecting from the Ally? My battery has been doing amazing since flashing the Velocity v0.2 rom. Battery icon never has gone yellow on me. And it's been plugged in the usb port whenever i use it. I haven't charged it at night either.

6. Sneakyd

i know not much but i was getting that kind of life with the standerd battery

7. thedrizl

thedrizl Well-Known Member

@sneakyd -- check out the thread about the 50% bug and any others that even mention the word battery. it's a pain in the butt, but you really have to experiment and see what's gonna work best for you. and if nothing works then you've probably got a defective battery.

8. KCrick

KCrick Well-Known Member

I was considering buying the extended battery (2200 mah) also, but after I switched to the Velocity rom last night Ive noticed significant improvements in both performance and battery life so before dishing out the extra cash for a bigger battery I'd reflash to velocity if I was you.

Hit the Thanks button If I helped!

9. Sneakyd

ok disreguard my previous statements on the EL battery.. after i cycled it once and gave it a 15 hour charge it has been amazing i have been off charger now for 13 hours with slightly heavy use and i am at 70% i jumped the gun on this one...