Thoughts on the new Sense 5?General

1. PatyCake

PatyCake Well-Known Member

Any thoughts on the new Sense 5? When do you think we will get an update?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Damar1979

Damar1979 Well-Known Member

If we do get an update, it more than likely won't be until quite some time after the HTC one is actually released for purchase.
  3. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

They just copied Flipboard. Flipboard on a home screen.
  4. WuBoy

WuBoy Well-Known Member

Ehh, I use a launcher anyway so it doesn't matter. I seriously doubt any of these company skins will ever give you the level of customization and personalization that third party launchers do.
  5. 8 corez

8 corez Active Member

I am looking into getting a DNA... not a big fan of the new sense on the One though. The tiles remind me of WP8... lol. I wonder... can you just not use the tiles? Then it would be fine.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  6. Lykarsis

Lykarsis Well-Known Member Contributor

supposedly you are able to turn the tiles off. I have yet to see any real confirmation of this though.
  7. 8 corez

8 corez Active Member

Well I just read that the tiles are only on the left most pane/homescreen and the other homescreens are regular... like widgets and icons... so I guess it's OK. I wouldn't mind that so much. I read that in a phandroid article about the One...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  8. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

It's a good move that Verizon isn't getting the new One X. That means more support for DNA.
  9. PatyCake

PatyCake Well-Known Member

I never liked clipboard, it never had push notifications. I need to stay updated. But with these live tiles I might like it. I just want the update soon.