Thoughts on the Seidio Innocase II and Holster ComboAccessories

Last Updated:

1. Smudgie

Smudgie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thinking that this may be the case for me......any thoughts by someone (or anyone) who has one? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. jtcarnes

jtcarnes Well-Known Member

I love it. I'm a service technician so I need something tough. It holds onto the phone great but it's really easy to get it in and out of. One thing I thought was cool is that the spring clip covers the top button.

When I'm not working, I carry it in my pocket and the case is great. It's not slippery but it doesn't "catch" in my pocket.

Honestly, I'll probably switch to an Innocase Rugged when they come out because the Innocase doesn't really seem tough enough to protect the phone from a good fall.

3. howarmat

howarmat Well-Known Member

cant be beat IMO. Seidio always makes the best cases

4. serenityseeker

serenityseeker Active Member

I think its a great set up. Very happy with it. Solid...good protection. Would be interested to see the Rugged also..I am a little tough on phones.

5. dspcap

dspcap Well-Known Member

There's hundreds of posts on this with several reviews. I personally think their cases are just average, I've had a few break. However, their holsters are the best on the market.

If you are going to put the phone in your pocket, there are other brands coming out with cases shortly, I would wait and compare. But if you want the holster, then this combo is the best choice. My opinion of course.

6. TrumpetMan

TrumpetMan Well-Known Member

Really like my combo.