Threads not showing up?

Last Updated:

1. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

I have threads appearing and disappearing. In the VM Chaser forum, all the threads disappeared for a moment except for the sticky. In the ATR forum, it says their are 4 threads but only one is showing. See this post.

2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

May have just been a momentary hiccup, but posting that in the SB&F area might be a good idea.
  3. Hadron

Hadron Well-Known Member Contributor

See what you mean - links work, but the forum index only shows 2 threads (one being sticky).
  4. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

i reported that post I linked to so a Mod could take a look. What's the SB&F?
  5. Hadron

Hadron Well-Known Member Contributor

Suggestion Box and Feedback I reckon

(so, did I ninja Frisco?)
  6. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

I'll move this thread there then (SB&F).
  7. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

I don't see any discrepancy.

On Android Phones - Android Forums, that device has 3 threads and 4 posts. Don't forget, that's the total for both the main device section and its ATR combined.

Then in the main forum, I see one thread, one post and in the ATR, I see two threads and three posts. So that all adds up.
  8. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

When I'm in the main VM Chaser forum, I see that the last post in the ATR forum was:

No roms yet? by TyCane Yesterday 01:47 AM

If I go to the ATR forum, I don't see that thread and I was the last person posting in that forum a short while ago. If you check this post, he reports not seeing a thread with a link to it but the thread does not show up in the ATR forum.
  9. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

Ah, I see where the confusion is coming from.

We have two phones, the PCD Chaser and the VM chaser, that both use the url: /chaser-all-things-root/

The PCD chaser ATR is the one you end up at if you follow the URL, (which is why I thought you were describing that one - try hitting your link to the ATR in your OP and see what I mean).

Phases will have to rename one section to sort out the conflict.
    Atma likes this.
  10. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

Renamed PCD Chaser's ATR. :)
    Frisco, Atma and Xyro like this.
  11. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Thanks, it was blowing my mind. :D