1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

three chargeing for text reports 6th june

1. mailroomman

mailroomman Well-Known Member

hi all
    i have just received a text from three saying as of the 6th of june 2011 we will charge 1p per text delivery !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
    dont know about you guys but this is pants but i think i know why .
    i think it may be to make up for the money they must be loosing on "ALL YOU CAN EAT DATA"
    this is bad guys what you think ?:confused:

Advertisement
    :
  2. ajh94

ajh94 Well-Known Member

Orange charge 1p for delivery reports... They always have done, when I got my first bill and realised I had gone over quite a lot I called customer care and asked them what's going on... They told me to turn off delivery reports as they cost 1p each! It's pretty annoying
  3. vid

vid Member

I'm with three and not had that text. I shall investigate this. its gonna be weird not having delivery reports of this I'd so
  4. mailroomman

I must ad that me and my wife are with three I'm now on the new
  5. Shonan

Shonan Well-Known Member

my missis had this tx come thru today and i never we hav to contracts on one account,tis a shame cos loved having report back to say they got the message,

y three Y ?
  6. mailroomman

im guessing greed lol
  7. CJ0206

CJ0206 Active Member

I was charged on Orange and T-Mobile, I think Three as well back two years ago when I first had a three account. I just turned them off so I don't get charged, I wasn't charged on o2 though.
  8. droidrio

droidrio Member

Its these small things that leave a bad taste in customers mouths, and they shall not be forgotten, when greedy companies do stuff like this, the customers will just remember the next time they are going for a new phone or a new contract, and maybe chose a competitor instead of their current provider.
    I remember when even text messages used to be FREE, ah the good old days.