1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Three Dead Triumphs from VM????Support

1. meannou

meannou New Member

I had my original Triump for 4 months and then it just died. Called VM and they sent a replacement, plus battery. Still dead. Called support again and agreed that a new phone should be sent out. Received phone today and it is dead. Can this be possible?? Three dead phones and two dead batteries?

I don't know what to do and I'm sick and tired of being sent bricks!

TIA

Advertisement
  2. rcsrich

rcsrich Well-Known Member

Sounds to me like VM is getting to the bottom of the barrel with their refurb phones, although I don't know what you can do other than keep asking for a new replacement. I guess if you holler loud enough, they might be willing to send you another type of phone, maybe an HTC One V? Hell, shoot for an EVO 3D, but I'd be surprised if they do that...
  3. henslo

henslo Well-Known Member

My moto triumphs screeen wont show, when i get my replacement if it dont work ill fix it with a hammer and im going to tmobile lol
  4. djjaytee

djjaytee Well-Known Member

I think they might be sending you all my busted one's.. Lol.. every time they replace mine (I'm on my fourth) they take longer and longer to arrive... they must be running out.. good luck
  5. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

It's technically impossible for Virgin to change your phone model, not even for a downgrade. The computer system will not allow it. Same thing with trying to activate the Evo V on the $25 plan. The computer system literally blocks any attempt to do these things. I spoke with the head of Executive Escalations after my 6th Triumph in 4 months and was informed about it being physically impossible.