• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help three probelms with my bionic.

Robert7107

Android Enthusiast
Sep 30, 2011
cameron park ca
i have owned the droid bionic for a little under 90 days and so far the phone has been excellent across the board. until recently about a week or so i would have a 3g with 2-4 bars and send a text to a person and it would come back text not sent with a red dot on the top of screen in the statis bar with a x in it. i was sending texts back and forth to this person and it does this all of a sudden. i have the setting set to 999 for per conversation and have unlimtied texting. second problem is i will have a 3g signal 2- full bars then all of a sudden i will lose the signal it will go from 3g to white bars, if i turn the phone off and restart it 90% this fixes the problem.... and third i had a according to my battery statis 50% i turned the phone off restarted it and it said i had 5% battery when i came on.... i did the updated for the phone and regards to the texting issuie it only happns to one person i text the rest of the people i text never a message saying not sent...... phone has never been drop or anything like that i baby this phone.... please help

i have owned the droid bionic for a little under 90 days and so far the phone has been excellent across the board. until recently about a week or so i would have a 3g with 2-4 bars and send a text to a person and it would come back text not sent with a red dot on the top of screen in the statis bar with a x in it. i was sending texts back and forth to this person and it does this all of a sudden. i have the setting set to 999 for per conversation and have unlimtied texting. second problem is i will have a 3g signal 2- full bars then all of a sudden i will lose the signal it will go from 3g to white bars, if i turn the phone off and restart it 90% this fixes the problem.... and third i had a according to my battery statis 50% i turned the phone off restarted it and it said i had 5% battery when i came on.... i did the updated for the phone and regards to the texting issuie it only happns to one person i text the rest of the people i text never a message saying not sent...... phone has never been drop or anything like that i baby this phone.... please help

I find the network being sketchy the past few days. I have nothing but 3G data drops in a 3G only area. There was an upgrade/extension of 4G towers/network on Dec 15th and usually I have issues around that time. But this time around it's getting more annoying.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones