• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help THREE Very Different Questions (Bluetooth Games, Sending Files, & Merging Contacts)

zfly9

Lurker
Nov 7, 2009
1) I saw a demo of two Droids playing a basic pong game against eachother and when the ball left one screen it came on to the other. I have a buddy with a Droid. Is this possible? Which games?

2) How the heck do I send a file? I can't attach a file in g-mail or MMS that isn't a picture. Weird that this is an issue.

3) I have people in my phonebook named different then they are named in facebook so I have double entries (i.e. John - Johnny). I know I can merge contacts in google contacts online but I don't see my facebook buddies on there.

Thanks for all the help!!

1) I saw a demo of two Droids playing a basic pong game against eachother and when the ball left one screen it came on to the other. I have a buddy with a Droid. Is this possible? Which games?

2) How the heck do I send a file? I can't attach a file in g-mail or MMS that isn't a picture. Weird that this is an issue.

3) I have people in my phonebook named different then they are named in facebook so I have double entries (i.e. John - Johnny). I know I can merge contacts in google contacts online but I don't see my facebook buddies on there.

Thanks for all the help!!

if you have rooted and got cyanogen mod, you can use file manager to send things via Bluetooth, and if you haven't already tried, when on texting, press menu and select attachment

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones