Three weeks is too darned long!

Last Updated:

1. myersn024

myersn024 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks that three weeks is just too long to wait! I used to be with Sprint, but I switched to AT&T for the iPhone a few years ago and have been extremely disappointed with their coverage ever since. Two years later and I'm completely over the novelty of the iPhone and couldn't really care less about the upcoming iPhone 4G or iPhone HD or whatever they're going to call it......and I'm an iPhone developer LOL! As soon as I saw that BB was taking pre-orders for the Evo, I jumped in the truck and headed to the nearest store. Now, like the rest of yous guys, I've got to suffer through the next 20 days until the 4th. I've got a 6:00 pm appointment, and it just won't get here quick enough.

Advertisement
  2. Painkillaz

Painkillaz Well-Known Member

i know exactly how you feel but it feels longer for me...ive been reading about rumors even since before it was known as the Evo 4g....wheres a fast forward button when you need it

3. KiLo11

KiLo11 Well-Known Member

same here i still remeber the leaked images of the then Supersonic with a white battery door

4. Android 17

Android 17 Well-Known Member

Haha, yeah, I've been looking forward to this phone since late January/early February when early rumblings started coming out.

I can wait a few more weeks, but I still wish I didn't have to =P

5. Aridon

Aridon Well-Known Member

Hopefully it lives up to the hype and the camera doesn't totally suck or something.

6. Whiteboyx69

Whiteboyx69 Well-Known Member

Or the battery only lasts an hour (knocks on wood).