• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thunderbolt Car Dock (Pic)

willdogs

Android Enthusiast
Dec 7, 2009
HTC Thunderolt Car Dock Seen In-Store, Ready To Be Driven | Android Phone Fans

htc-thunderbolt-car-dock.jpg

I you liked Google Nav, you'll LOVE HTC's Google/HTC maps. It catches the maps for you in case you lose your data connection. It's part of the new sense. I'll find the video for you.

That could be great. I could use the phone as a GPS if I eventually upgrade. I wish my Ally did that so when I get the thunderbolt I can give it to my dad as a gps.

Upvote 0
SWEET! Definitly getting this- hopefully there will be a desktop dock as well. Really wanted one for my Incredible but they were unable to make them. Hoping now having the volume buttons on the opposite side ( Incredible has volume on same side as charging port) will enable manufacturers to make one.

Upvote 0
I you liked Google Nav, you'll LOVE HTC's Google/HTC maps. It catches the maps for you in case you lose your data connection. It's part of the new sense. I'll find the video for you.

I'm not too sure what happenes differently in the new sense, but the caching feature is not specific to sense. Google updated its maps application to vector rendering to give it the 3d feature and to also allow you to cache your route.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones