• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thunderbolt Launch Day Speculation/Rumor Thread

Upvote 0
Actually Evil you can remove it now. In fact you were able to remove the data pack like 2 months ago or so.

Really? I went online to update some settings and, for my phone, it would only allow me to choose between 4 packages:
  1. Unlimited for $29.99
  2. 75MB for $10.00
  3. 25MB for 9.99 and
  4. 25MB for 9.99. (not sure why there were two 25Mb plans but I just checked again and there is now only one)

Naturally I upgraded from 25 to 75 since for some reason it was only 1cent more.

If what you are saying is true, I will have to head in to VZW and see if they can change that.

Upvote 0
Really? I went online to update some settings and, for my phone, it would only allow me to choose between 4 packages:
  1. Unlimited for $29.99
  2. 75MB for $10.00
  3. 25MB for 9.99 and
  4. 25MB for 9.99. (not sure why there were two 25Mb plans but I just checked again and there is now only one)

Naturally I upgraded from 25 to 75 since for some reason it was only 1cent more.

If what you are saying is true, I will have to head in to VZW and see if they can change that.

I didnt have a Data plan on my env touch.. I got it launch day though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones