• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thunderbolt w/ extras

JoePT

Apr 29, 2010
I have a Thunderbolt with the following:

All cables and original documents
Verizon screen protector installed, 2 additional included
2 standard/stock OEM batteries
32GB microSD card
*you will have to go to Verizon and obtain a 4G sim card--it was free for me--I would assume it would be the same for you*

Phone is in great shape. Couple of small little marks on the back from the case I'm assuming but that's it.

P1060513.jpg

P1060515.jpg

Asking $380, payment sent via paypal as gift or you pay the fees. Item will be shipped via USPS priority with tracking. I have 80+ transactions w/ 100% feedback on eBay and have done 3-4 transactions on this site as well.

Hi there. I have a mint condition 16GB Verizon i phone 4 (black). Its had an anti glare screen and a belkin case on it since the day i bought it. Would you be interested in an even trade? My iphone is 2 mos old

Thanks again for the great trade. Wife is happy as can be.

Anyone every thinking of a deal with this man, its a no worries proposition!!
We traded my wife's T-Bolt for his iphone 4. This man sent me the iphone first.. Just outstanding deal all around.

Thanks again Rick

Upvote 0
Thanks again for the great trade. Wife is happy as can be.

Anyone every thinking of a deal with this man, its a no worries proposition!!
We traded my wife's T-Bolt for his iphone 4. This man sent me the iphone first.. Just outstanding deal all around.

Thanks again Rick

I'm happy for ya and all, but what exactly does this have to do with my for sale thread?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones