Tightest Silicone Case? Taking back the BodyGloveAccessories

Last Updated:

1. bjeremi

bjeremi Active Member This Topic's Starter

Jun 4, 2010
    The bodyglove case is nice but I am not impressed with the material on the back. It seems to be popping up a little bit around the camera cutout. Tried to exchange it for a new one but the replacement at the store has the same problem. I think I will just try a silicone case until the newess wears off and I go caseless (usually only takes a month lol). In the meantime I was going to pick up one of the sprint silicone cases unless somebody has already found a decent ebay supplier.

2. leastbay

leastbay Well-Known Member

May 29, 2010
    I bought one that is rubber one the outside of a hard frame. It was at best buy and is labeled the same as the seidio as a platinum case but it is not the same. It looks just like a silicone case but has some hardness to it but with a textured finish. The front snaps onto the back and it is very tight on the phone.
  3. amsparky

amsparky Member

Jun 5, 2010
    I have the Body Glove case and I really like mine - in fact, I opted to not get the Seidio or Best Buy version of it. I probably won't stick with this case permanently (something better is bound to come out), but for now it works.

What I would like is a case that fits the phone and the BG case. Right now I put the phone in a GPS case, then my backpack.