1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

TiKL - Touch To Talk (PTT): over all great with a few issues to work on

Last Updated:

1. vpgtd

vpgtd New Member This Topic's Starter

Over all a very well made app even in (beta). A few things to work on as all beta's have. the few issues I noticed with it is after first launch you may not get a tikl network connection. The application still has problems with the breaking up of voice transmissions. this is on a issue but would be a better feature for it to have when you first get a in-comming call there is no play back option. so the first message is missed. the last issue i have seen is the application wont work until it is opened. When these issues are resolved by a final release it will be a amazing PTT application.

Advertisement
  2. psalministry1

psalministry1 New Member

I have the EVO and after installing, I am trying to connect with my contacts, and it gives me the error that it has stopped unexpectedly.. Please try again.

3. sezaro21

sezaro21 Well-Known Member

I dont like the fact that you cant edit your favorites. Once you select something, it stuck there. That's really crappy.

4. Intruder

Intruder Well-Known Member

Like to bet this is yet another thing that don't work here in the UK apart from TV we suck best tv in the world all well and good if you watch loads of tv

5. moe88

moe88 New Member

someone ptt with me 910 301 5022