1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

"Tile Takedown Beta"

Last Updated:

1. Bramsy

Bramsy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

great game. Forced closed on me once, but never since.

game has pregame chat, multiplayer, post game stats and a ton more of fun stuff!!

umm FREE too!!

Tile Takedown Beta - Android app on AppBrain

give it a try and if u have problems, the dev is a cool guy!! feedback!

Advertisement
    qwerty and ravishi like this.
  2. ravishi

ravishi New Member

Hey bramsy! This is one of the devs that worked on Tile Takedown, aka "stormy". It was great playing with you earlier and I'm glad you enjoyed the game. Thanks for plugging the game on here. I looked at the force close issue you reported. I think I know how to resolve it and will be including the fix in the next update.

If anyone has any feedback, please post it here. I will check this forum regularly and would greatly appreciate any suggestions from the androidforums community.

We have a lot of new features in development for future versions of the game. We plan to have private game invites, singleplayer/multiplayer statistics, and special power-ups for getting large words.

3. weizhong

weizhong New Member

The game works great on my HTC Legend but I'd say it needs better graphics! :D Thanks for the game!

qwerty likes this.
  4. ravishi

ravishi New Member

I just published an update with single-player high scores and a smoother online experience. It fixes various bugs including one that only let you have 2 rematches in a row. Also, you can now tell when a player is playing a game or is in chat.

We are still working on more complete statistics for single/multiplayer, private game invites, and private messages. For this update, I tried to focus on stabilizing what the game already is before adding new features.

Bramsy, I fixed the force close error you reported. Also, I changed the blue font to green due to your suggestion. :)

5. Bramsy

oh yeah.......... i noticed that

6. ravishi

ravishi New Member

A new update is available that allows private game invites for friends, private chat messages, and an improved post game chat.

We've gotten really good feedback from our users. 50+ reviews 4.7 average. However, I am hoping more users on here can give it a go and post what they think. People can only say so much on the market in 160 chars

7. Bramsy

NEW UPDATE HAS RECORDS..... this game keeps getting better and better. BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT

8. Bang Bang Boom

Bang Bang Boom Well-Known Member

anyone got an .apk so I can try it on a fone that dusnt have it show up in the market?

9. Bramsy