• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

B2L

Android Expert
Jan 17, 2011
Salt Lake City, UT
So is anyone besides me excited for this movie at all? Not many people like the TV show, but it's definitely one of my favorites. As long as I am able to get my tickets I plan on seeing it at the Sundance Film Festival this year. (Hopefully I should, since I'm a local and get first dibs.)

For anyone who has no clue what this is, watch the trailer. :p Just be aware this is a red band trailer, NSFW Profanity!!!

This is the first I've heard about the movie, but the show is pretty funny. I hated it at first, but it grew on me after a while. Those guys have absolutely no shame and will do anything for a laugh, or just to make people uncomfortable.

That's exactly why I love it! When I first watched I thought it was one of the weirdest, most random shows I have ever seen. After a few episodes I was completely hooked. I have lost friends by showing them a few episodes. (Yes seriously, one of my friends will no longer talk to me after showing him part of the first season.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones