• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Time 2 Tablet MC7403A

hi everyone
i have the above tablet, which is fine apart from when connected to the internet,it takes an age for it to load up and when it does it either starts to buffer or fails to respond, i understand that its not got a massive memory but it get damned frustrating after a while and i just want to launch it,can anyone give me any ideas as curing this fault such as any possible software updates ? thanks in advance

Happy holidays to you and welcome to the forums. May I get some info from you such as
* are you rooted
* what firmware are you on
* do this tablet have a SD card slot
* what size SD card are you using (GB and class)
** when was the last time you done factory data reset)
hi there,
thanks for replying, answers as follows
not rooted
android version 4.0.4
it does have SD card slot for a micro sd card, entry point is marked TF, but no card been used
never done a factory re-set

regards
alec

Upvote 0
Hmmmm let's take the time to see if it has a update over the air . if none try to do a factory data reset or a cache cleaning . this will provide more space and if it moves freely now a factory reset either from the settings menu . since you Dont have a SD card this is one reason its moving like a slow turtle . if the SD card was put into the device it would have a place to store some cache to make it move like a rabbit . try cleaning and when u get a chance put a SD card in and see the difference between the two

Upvote 0
Hmmmm let's take the time to see if it has a update over the air . if none try to do a factory data reset or a cache cleaning . this will provide more space and if it moves freely now a factory reset either from the settings menu . since you Dont have a SD card this is one reason its moving like a slow turtle . if the SD card was put into the device it would have a place to store some cache to make it move like a rabbit . try cleaning and when u get a chance put a SD card in and see the difference between the two
hi there again, many thanks for your reply, have done a factory re-set on said tablet and have got a micro sd card today and fitted that in place, with your recommendations it appears to be performing a lot faster, although I cant appear to find any software upgrades on the internet. many thanks for your assistance
cheers alec

Upvote 0
No problem here to help happy holidays to you and have a happy and safe 2015
Any more tablet problems drop a line
Hi again
sorry to be a pain,but i dont understand the camera on this tablet, it appears that you have to point the screen at the object you are trying to take pics of,is this how it should work or can the camera/lens be reversed as in a mobile phone ? so you can actually focus and zoom in etc

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones