• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Time all messed up.

I have never heard of this issue with the Sensation, but here are my tips, that I would try if the problem occured to me.

1) Are you rooted, and running a custom ROM? If you are, try flashing another ROM, or, contact the developer of the ROM, and see if anyone else has had this problem.

2) Are you set to 24 hour time, when you want 12 hour time, or the other way around? To check: Go to Settings >> Date and Time >> Check/Uncheck Use 24/Hour format.

3) Are you using an auto app killer? Applications that automatically kill apps to the times you set it, such as whenever you wake your phone, or every few hours, delete the app! You think it may save your power, but it does not, the sensation is fine without it, plus those apps are known to slowly take the full capacity charge out of batteries.

4) Try keeping it off Automatic, and see how it goes.

If this problem keeps up contact HTC. They may provide you will further instructions on how to solve your issue, and with the Sensation, I hear sometimes they may just ship you a new sensation free of charge. Good luck!

Reactions: Jughead32
Upvote 0
Hey, thanks.
Im completly stock no changes, no app killer beyond the one that comes with sense. i tried all the swapping back and forth between formats. Finally i just did a reset and it has been fine so far.

thanks for trying..
Justin

I've had the same problem on a few ROMS
after rooting
Tried playing round with the settings but no luck

i'm currently useing ARHD 3.6.3 no issues
outside my wifi seems to have a mind of it own

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones