Time Lapse for Android | Lapse It

1. maurrubio

maurrubio Well-Known Member

Lapse It make it easy to capture astonishing time-lapse videos in your Android-powered device.

Some features of the application

Advertisement
  2. RichSz

RichSz Not Entitled VIP Member

I don't see it on the Market. Could it be due to my location?
  3. lifeonmtv

lifeonmtv Well-Known Member

sounds good & looks good so far,

will be testing it over the next few days / week and get back to you with the results
  4. vfnewman

vfnewman Active Member

Let me get this straight: YOU want ME to put my Phone down and leave it stationary and UNTOUCHED long enough to make a time-lapse video?

Are you serious? :)

Seriously, you have a cool idea, and I'm going to try it. But I'm still not sure I can leave the phone sitting long enough to make something useful.
  5. maurrubio

I don't think it's a location problem, it require Froyo to run, maybe thats why?

You can do a time-lapse for example in your car when you do some trip or something like that, or in a sunrise or sunset of your room, or when you cook, or whatever, use your imagination.

Thanks for trying.
  6. TxExige

TxExige New Member

Cant find it in the market.. :( HTC EVO Andriod 2.2
  7. artex101

artex101 Well-Known Member

no go on the find either. droid x
  8. maurrubio

Many people are reporting to me that they can't find in the Market :mad:

Someone can help me on what's going on? My permissions in the application console is set like that:

Localized to: default, Japanese, German, Dutch, Polish, Korean, French, Turkish, Czech, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan)

This apk requests 4 permissions that users will be warned about
    android.permission.INTERNET
    android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
    android.permission.CAMERA
    android.permission.WAKE_LOCK

This apk requests 4 features that will be used for Android Market filtering
    android.hardware.camera
    android.hardware.camera.autofocus
    android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch
    android.hardware.touchscreen

This apk requests 1 native platforms that will be used for Android Market filtering
    armeabi-v7a

Any possible explanation?

Thanks !
  9. picko

picko Active Member

No problems downloading and running on my htc Desire with froyo.
  10. Toast95135

Toast95135 Active Member

I can't find it either, I see it on AppBrain but it's not available to me in the Market. I have an Epic 4G with Froyo.
  11. asb123

asb123 Well-Known Member

Dont be such a panzy
  12. athegn

athegn Well-Known Member

HTC Desire OS 2.2

Loaded Lapse It but that triggered Adobe Air to load. Adobe Air will not download - tried several times; get "Installation unsuccessful" message??
  13. maurrubio

Am I a panzy because I asked if someone know's why this application don't show to people? Wtf?
  14. Casual Pete

Casual Pete Well-Known Member

Also using a Desire 2.2 and can see it in the market,no problems here.Will download in the next couple of days.;)
  15. RichSz

RichSz Not Entitled VIP Member

Totally weird. AppBrain has it but when I try the link I get a message saying it can't be found. Running Froyo though I still have the old Market. Makes no sense to me.
  16. shadowy

shadowy Active Member

Desire 2.2 here, no problems installing.
  17. Crodley

Crodley Well-Known Member

HTC EVO here running 2.2 and I also cannot find it in market, Appbrain has it listed, but it also brings up the "not found in market" message.

Sorry app developer, can't help you. :(
  18. maurrubio

I don't know if it will work but you can try this direct link and please tell me the result:

market://details?id=air.LapseIt

I'm sure that it's some kind of a restriction problem, I will look deeply in manifest file and in the next version I hope to have this fixed.

Thank you for the feedback !
  19. Crodley

Crodley Well-Known Member

I copy and pasted that link into my default android browser and it says "web page not available"

sorry
  20. barrybob

barrybob Member

No go here either. Can see it in Appbrain but not in market (running 2.2).

Perhaps marrubio you could upload the .apk to rapidshare, SlideMe or the like?
  21. itsart

itsart Member

reading over the posts, Lapse it, is a brazilian endeavor, so it does not show in US market, note to developer, since you are in Brazil, you probably are not able to post to US market, I suggest you post the APK in the forum, not link to market, or go to 4shared or send note to one of us that are in the US and attach the APK, this will cut down on the amount of notes, and perhaps you can engage one of us in the US , we can post to US market, where it then can be downloaded by US users.
  22. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

This app sounds cool, trying the install through AppBrain, but don't have my phone handy, so hope it works!
  23. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

Didn't work, couldn't find it in the Market to install :(
  24. maurrubio

Sure, the next version is not done yet so you can test the current version available in Android Market, the download link is:
    LapseIt.apk - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Actually I'm living in US right now and I'm using the US Android Market and I can see the app, also many ppl here can see ( and many can't :( ).

In the next version I will update the manifest file and I hope this problem will be solved.

And thanks for your hint.
  25. Smabbage

Smabbage Well-Known Member

I own a Droid Incredible, live in the U.S. and found LapseIt ok. I wonder if you have it set to Android 2.2 and above.