• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Time Lapse for Android | Lapse It

Hi guys, I want to present you a brand new version of Lapse It written from scratch and now it's NATIVE, you can capture really astonishing time-lapse videos with your device :)

For those who don't know, Time-Lapse is a photograph technique that is useful when you are trying to capture gradually changing events, such as growing plants, the movement of clouds, or the rising and setting of the sun. When played back at standard frame rates, events occur rapidly onscreen and otherwise undetectable patterns emerge, and that's what Lapse It allows you and your phone to do.

You can download it for free in Android Market, or you can visit our website and have more information at lapseit.com

Features:

Upvote 0
Hi guys, I want to present you a brand new version of Lapse It written from scratch and now it's NATIVE, you can capture really astonishing time-lapse videos with your device :)

For those who don't know, Time-Lapse is a photograph technique that is useful when you are trying to capture gradually changing events, such as growing plants, the movement of clouds, or the rising and setting of the sun. When played back at standard frame rates, events occur rapidly onscreen and otherwise undetectable patterns emerge, and that's what Lapse It allows you and your phone to do.

You can download it for free in Android Market, or you can visit our website and have more information at lapseit.com

Features:

Upvote 0
I really like this program. But, as another poster mentioned, we use our phones for many other tasks and time lapse photography takes a long time. I think being able to run Lapse It in the background is essential to its functionality. As it stands now I have to choose between creating a time lapse video on a road trip, or using a navigation program and changing music. Using both would be great.

Doug

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones