Time Lapse on nexus 4General

1. jmcdyre

jmcdyre Member

Hi

I only recently found out that nexus 4 has time lapse to produce (amongst others) this

Youtube Nexus 4 time lapse

I've not used the video recorder all that much but thought it would be cool to add some time lapse into normal video.

Does anyone know of video editing software that would allow me to join a few videos together to get what I want?

Thanks guys & gals

Advertisement
    D-U-R-X likes this.
  2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

I've not used the feature yet, as I've not really thought of something to film. It's something I really would like a go at though :)

What time period was that filmed over and what was the gap between photos?
  3. OhSeven

OhSeven Well-Known Member Contributor

Most basic video editors allow you to join videos. Windows Movie Maker and the Mac equivalent do. You can also do it within the phone with the stock(?) app called Movie Studio. A quick search for "video editor" in the Play store revealed many more apps.

This assumes the timelapse feature outputs a video file. If it outputs multiple images, you would need to make a video with them first, which is usually easy as well.
  4. D-U-R-X

Time lapse is a default option in video on the N4... what I meant was, what is the time between each photo in the video and how long a time was it filmed over? :)
  5. OhSeven

OhSeven Well-Known Member Contributor

Sorry, I was responding to the OP. A video editor is (presumably) needed to combine normal video and time lapse video. I couldn't tell you about the video he posted
    D-U-R-X likes this.
  6. D-U-R-X

No... I'm sorry... I'd misunderstood you :)