time / location activated live wallpaper

Last Updated:

1. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

okayyy so i think this would be realllly cool if someone could get this to work

basically it would MOSTLY look like a static wallpaper with a few live elements.
    [​IMG]
    take a picture like this for example, it is a great shot of earth so i chose it.
    ( it would track location and time via gps or network location much like the clock/weather widget does from HTC)

and it can update weather every 3 hours or whatever, or just grap weather status from the weather app if that is possible

but here is what i would love to see...

that image above, when it is sunny and daylight outside, use that picture, bright and sunny with maybe a few clouds floating back and forth across the top, when the weather predicts rain, make it dark and overcast and raining(animated rain just like the clouds moving across during the sunny day)
    when it gets to dusk, make it slowly seem like a sunset, dropping the colors and bringing an orange/purple sky replace the day sky, over the course of an hour or so, and then when it's night make the night sky fullll of stars. when it's dawn do the opposite, make the sun rise over the course of an hour or so.

i know this would be a dawnting project, but if it would help i could create all the still frames for the different periods of day (day, rainy, dawn, dusk, night) whoever would help me would need to make the transition effects ( or i could do this too if it could use an animated file or some sort ((i do know photoshop and PSP very well)) and also set it up to sync with time and weather so when it's night in real life it's night on your screen. i want it to portray accurately what your world is like in your area, time and weather wise....

whoever picks this up, this would be your app, and you would more than be able to charge for it and make money's

let me know!

Advertisement
  2. Covert_Death

bumpity

3. Covert_Death

bump, any takers?