Timely

Last Updated:

1. dkaufman1

dkaufman1 Well-Known Member

Rob - another idea for the forum....as this forum will grow large in phone models and carriers and maybe other subjects. It might make sense to bubble up the "hot topics" (latest replies) not just the "new topics" (as seen on the right side.)

I know real estate is at a premium, but seeing both of these might be a nice addition to the main page.

Advertisement
  2. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator

Yup... we're hoping to add this and its on the list. We're looking for a good solution to implement this. Often its an "easier said than done" type thing.

Be assured we ARE looking into it and I'll have something up as soon as humanly possible.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. Its comments like these that will help make this place better and better every day.
  3. dkaufman1

Awesome rob...no rush. I figure that I have seen things and your trying to build a community so why not. Keep up the great work.
  4. PhantomTrace

PhantomTrace Well-Known Member

Rob & the team, keep up the great work :)
  5. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator

Thanks! As always, we want the website to reflect the needs/wants of the members here so WHATEVER you have to say... let us know. Even if its negative feedback and/or an idea that winds up being impossible to implement... open lines communication are important!
  6. dkaufman1

Just a bit more feedback on this topic.

Currently the left side in my view (since I realize this might be default and user controlled) has a Tmobile G1 pane and recent topics there. I suggest the number is good, but maybe bump me up a level to the whole forum sans the non Android talk.

I find myself clicking those things the most.