timescape call log is not currentSupport

Last Updated:

1. joemonkey

joemonkey Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i notice when i go into timescape, the call log does not actually match up with the call log.

in timescape, i go into settings, toggle 'update automatically' and i get this error 'this setting does not work in Timescape as home because it has never updated data automatically'. btw, i do not set timescape as HOME screen.

anyone has an idea why the call log in Timescape is not current??

Advertisement
  2. K0T4K

K0T4K Member

Have you possibley tried clearing out the cache?
    Settings/applications/ then from there select the timescape apps and clear cache

3. joemonkey

i did that per your suggestion, when i pressed 'clear catch', it did not do anything so i pressed 'clear data' instead. then when i went back to timescape, it asks me to tap the icon to re-load everything.

however, the call log is still out of sync. it shows the current entry being 5 days old and i know i have had calls the last couple of days.

any other suggestions???

4. joemonkey

anyone has the same issue? if so, what is the work around??

5. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

My call log on timescape just says no missed calls but doesn't give details of the calls that are in the call log on dialler. Can't see how to change any settings. What am I doing wrong?

6. Bexy

Bexy Well-Known Member

I had this problem when I was on the older firmware - 014 but since updating to 016 and above, it hasnt been an issue. What firmware build do you have on it? Also do you have a task killer installed as it may be preventing it from updating it? I didnt have mine set to autokill but, there was definitely an issue with that as well i found.

7. joemonkey

- i have firmware 026
    - i clear data for timescape under applications
    - i make sure timescape is in the ignore list for task manager
    - i power off and on the phone
    - i re-created timescape again
    yet i still see the same old data. nothing seems to be updated and i am missing some current call logs..

8. joemonkey

it seems the call log in timescape only displays MISSED calls. i don't seem to see an option where you filter call types.

i cleared the call log, i called myself but did not pickup (missed call), i placed two outgoing calls. but timescape only shows ONE missed call.

i guess i am confused why i get the following message when i toggle 'update automatically' from settings in timescapre.

"this setting doesn't work in timescape as home because it has never updated data automatically"... this does not look like a normal message to me.

*** update ****
    i did more research on this and i found a thread on sonyericssion site and someone mentioned timescape call log only tracks MISSED calls.
    http://talk.sonyericsson.com/message/3030#3030

would someone please verify if this is indeed the case on your X10.