• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Timescape doesn't sync with Facebook

zaxxon81

Lurker
Oct 6, 2010
Hi all!

My Timescape worked fine, but 13 days ago doesn't sync with the Facebook. I get a message: "Could not connect to the internet!" I tried with 3G and WIFI connection too. Everything works fine (for example the Twitter in Timescape or browser so the internet connection is available), only the Facebook refresh doesn't work. I tryed clear the timescape settings, and reconfig the timescape, tryed remove the Facebook account and re set, but the problem is the same. 4 days ago, I updated the phone software for the newest (R2BA026 1.1.31). I made a factory reset and made a repair with the PC Companion. I tryed remove the sony ericsson app, from my Facebook account. Still I have the problem, I can't fix it :thinking:
I didn't change anything, when the problem starts. Help please, I don't have any idea.

Thanks for help!

I think I saw this problem some time ago and it turned out to be a Facebook problem that they subsequently resolved. You have done all of the things I might have suggested trying to see if they helped. I am sorry I don't have any further ideas. Maybe by bumping this someone will have a thought on what to try next.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones