Timescape doesn't sync with FacebookSupport

Last Updated:

1. zaxxon81

zaxxon81 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all!

My Timescape worked fine, but 13 days ago doesn't sync with the Facebook. I get a message: "Could not connect to the internet!" I tried with 3G and WIFI connection too. Everything works fine (for example the Twitter in Timescape or browser so the internet connection is available), only the Facebook refresh doesn't work. I tryed clear the timescape settings, and reconfig the timescape, tryed remove the Facebook account and re set, but the problem is the same. 4 days ago, I updated the phone software for the newest (R2BA026 1.1.31). I made a factory reset and made a repair with the PC Companion. I tryed remove the sony ericsson app, from my Facebook account. Still I have the problem, I can't fix it :confused:
    I didn't change anything, when the problem starts. Help please, I don't have any idea.

Thanks for help!

Advertisement
  2. zaxxon81

zaxxon81 New Member This Topic's Starter

Nobody? :(

3. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

I think I saw this problem some time ago and it turned out to be a Facebook problem that they subsequently resolved. You have done all of the things I might have suggested trying to see if they helped. I am sorry I don't have any further ideas. Maybe by bumping this someone will have a thought on what to try next.

4. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

This happened to me when I first got my phone a couple of weeks ago. Try doing an update via the Sony Ericsson update software or over the air :) most phones don't get shipped with the latest software. After I did that, it was fine :)