timescape issueSupport

Last Updated:

1. d_dan

d_dan Member This Topic's Starter

Hey everyone im having an issue with timescape on my homescreen
    does not update with timescape it can leave an update saying 4minutes ago on my screen but the update be several hours old

Advertisement
  2. robwscott

robwscott Well-Known Member

Mine also...

3. d_dan

Have you got a task killer installed

4. robwscott

Something similar.... its called process manager...

5. d_dan

Just found out if i use mine to cllose timescape it causes this issue. Just as it makes the alarm not work

6. robwscott

Yes the PROCESS MANAGER (name of app) I use allows you to choose which apps. You want to keep running in the background...... I have not tried it for timescape though because I am not a fan of timesape... I like the concept just think it could use a little work..... maybe with an UPDATE?????

7. d_dan

You should see samsungs version of it :S

8. novalistic

novalistic Member

Timescape & Mediascape, both the key items for Xperia X10. What a waste if you don't use it.

I belief there should be a fix later on, because I had problem with the Facebook not being updated as compare to you guys with Timescape not updated.

If SonyEricsson sell the product with T/scape & M/scape, they will find a good fix, just bear with it. :cool: :cool: :cool:

9. novalistic

novalistic Member

If you installed Task Killer and SET it to autokill all programs, then you should run Timescape / Mediascape first. From the Task Killer press and hold the above program and choose IGNORE. Everything should be okay. :cool: :cool:

(Except I still got Facebook not been updated problem, don't know why? :eek: :eek:)

Maybe Android OS 2.1 will help? :confused: :confused:

10. d_dan

Yea once i dont kill clock timescape or media scape alls good

11. kruwreka

kruwreka Member

Can't get timescape to update for the life of me. Everything is stuck from two days ago despite several incoming calls. And I'm not running any task manager application either.

I tried the remove/reinstall widget and that didn't do anything either.

Also what the heck is the difference of customize splines and customize tiles in the timescape setup?

Also is the a way to filter what email accounts you can have showing in timescape?

The program seems like a good idea implemented badly. Time to remove it I guess.
    Any other program out there that displays similar info even just for calls and texts?

12. robwscott

they both basicly let u filter down which notifications you want to see.. like me for example WHEN I HAD IT SET UP... i had the tiles JUST showing facebook and twitter and the splines(the scrollable notificaitons on the bottom) like call log,messages,emails,photos,music... etc.. u can filter those... as well mine was only set up to show emails, and sms....... thas the main reason why i like the concept of timescape... i jus think its a little to buggy for me... maybe with an update or two.. it definatly does have potential tho...

13. sjauny

sjauny New Member

Hi I have Timescape too, and I have the same problem with the notifications not updating. I've never installed a taskkiller app or process manager app.:confused:
    Can anyone help me please :eek: I really like Timescape if ot works.
    I have the Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro.
    Thanks in advance.