timescape not workingSupport

Last Updated:

1. jtn

jtn New Member This Topic's Starter

timescape wont load on my phone, i get the error message 'the application timescape provider [provider com.sonyericsson.android.contentmanager.service.timescape] has stopped unexpectedly. please try again'

why is this? i have rebooted my phone, this also sometimes happened to my messaging application

Advertisement
  2. gunny5821

gunny5821 Well-Known Member

Have you tried to shut down your phone? Hold down the power button until you get a prompt asking if you wish to "Power Off". Select that and than you will receive a prompt to do it, select "OK" and the phone will shut down. Once it is completely shut down power it back up and when you get to you home screen try it again...

**This sequence may be the way you Reboot your phone. If so, do a battery pull and leave the battery out for 10 minutes. Reinstall and power up, see if that does it.

3. gunny5821

gunny5821 Well-Known Member

Have you setup Facebook, Twitter and an email program to use with Timescape?

4. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

If the simple re-booting your phone thing doesn't work you could try is a repair via Sony Ericsson Update Service or PC Companion programmes. The downside is that they will reset your phone so you need to make sure your contacts are backed up to sd card or synced. If you have the backup and restore function you could use that. Apps will have to be reinstalled from the market.